Become a Program Partner
To become a Master Naturalist Program Partner, contact Program Coordinator Matt Jones at email@example.com or 402-937-8601. You can always Request A Volunteer at any time.
Your profile will be posted on our Current Partners page. Master Naturalist volunteers will receive your information to guide them to organizations, volunteer and training opportunities, facilities, and resources in their pursuit of volunteer opportunities, continuing education, and specialization training.
As a Master Naturalist Program Partner you will:
- Receive contact information for our Program Partners to help you network
- Be able to promote your volunteer needs and training opportunities to Master Naturalists via email and the Newsletter
- Be listed on our Master Naturalist website via your Program Partner profile
- Be invited to participate in Master Naturalist Membership Meetings and Events
- Be invited to host Master Naturalist Specialization Trainings for Master Naturalist volunteers to train them for the specific needs of your organization
- Receive other unique opportunities through the Master Naturalist Program